Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just like that!

For a change I don't know from where to start writing, because even I don't know how it all started. A few months (or may be weeks) back, I made a new friend. It was as unusual as it could be.

I was always under the impression that no one reads my blogs and so whatever i write, no one will get to know. I used writing blogs as a way to get my emotions out. But this person one read them, scrutinized them, and gave me new ideas to improve on.

Just like that we started talking, and just like that we became great friends! We shared every happiness, every sad episode and every bit of "butter naan". He was the only person who believed in me, who believed that I have the potential to do something, otherwise I, myself, had lost hope in me.

And just like that, one fine day, while having one of those fine talks, we moved apart. I don't know why and I don't have a clue either. I kept waiting, but the silence never broke.

Just like that, I lost a close friend, the only person who believed in me, and an awesome "eating partner". I never felt so bad about myself, never felt so odd about myself, and never felt so left out.

Things became wrong, just like that. Everything ended, just like that. And just like that I hope that if he reads this post, he realises why things went wrong and explain them to me as well.

I'm sorry that there's no chance for you, but there's no chance for you step out of the friendship we have! I hope you understand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

amazing expression :)